Excellent Professional TENS & EMS Combo Units
The PHYSIO Series is the top choice for your Health Centre. TENS & EMS Combo Units -T-1 is an excellent choice for chiropractors, Physio therapist and Rehab Treatment in general.
Good Performance and with all the professional Treatment program the PHYSIO series is a strong, stable, easy to transport and setup.
The TENS Units (T-1) is a lightweight and portable therapy unit that with professional features .
TENS & EMS Combo Units Overview
The optimal therapy program can be selected from 12 programs for TENS. The new programs for Han stimulation and dynamic stimulation broaden the scope of therapeutic possibilities.
- Editing mode with 3 client defined programs.
- Locking of the programs enables the therapist to fix the best-suited therapy program for the patient.
- Retrievable operating parameters so that therapist can see if the patient has done the treatment with information regarding operating time, switched on/off cycles ad average intensity.
- Integrated AKS(output short circuit control element)After each pulse the device is switched off internally and thus the potential stored in the skin goes directly into the device. In the way no ion trasport can take palce and longer therapy treatment without skin irritations is possible.
This application is suitable particularly for chronic illnesses, since the stimulation can be accomplished here as required,without skin irritations with stimulation.
- Preset 12 program in the machine
- Timers - Auto off
- Adjustable time
- MORE are wait you to find out !
Output Current: 70mA
Pulse Width: 60~300μs
Power Supply: 9V
Self-adhesive Electrodes: 4 pcs
Output Cable: 2 pcs
9V battery: 1 pc
Operating Manual: 1 pc
Shipping Rates ( FREE SHIPPING )
Small-size items Most orders for in-stock items received by DHL/FedEx (Monday – Friday) will usually ship within 1-5 working day. Shipping method is DHL/FedEx (unless otherwise selected) to all destinations in the World. (Free-shipping worldwide ). All packages may ship “signature required” – someone must be present at the time of delivery. We reserve the right to choose the appropriate carrier based on customer needs, cost and delivery schedules. Asia, Europe, Africa, North America and South America Parcels reach most Asia destinations within 5 – 8 business days of shipment and includes tracking information. Depending on weather conditions and your location, your delivery may take slightly longer. We are not responsible for delays by the carrier.
Common Carrier – Large quantity orders are available for special delivery. Please contact customer service for a custom quote.
DHL or the Postal Service will serve as the broker to clear customs. Our prices do not include import duty and taxes, which are determined by the country of import and are based on the value of the products ordered.